Skip to main content

DIY Jewerly Organizer

I got this at Kohl's and decided it would be better suited for
hanging jewelry than to just use it for keys and notes.
Plus it's super cute!

I put it next to my bathroom vanity, it was easy for the hubs to hang, it had two grooves already in the back for easy hanging.
It would of been nice if it came with the hardware but luckily we
had plenty. As for hanging earrings, nothing could be simpler.
Just push them in, push it real good ha ha!! I couldn't resist.
There are many hooks for necklaces, even long ones hung on it
well. I could hang more necklaces in the middle but I instead put bracelets on it since I need access to the outlet. But it is a great way to plan your daily outfit's jewelry as well and besides it
looks great and impeccably organized.
The hubs said it looks like a store. I corrected him and said don't you mean Boutique :-)

Belle Maison Organizer at Kohl's regularly priced $49.99
on sale for $22.49 and I had a $10 off coupon. So total price was $12.49!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How momma got her (blog) groove back!

 Yeah, I've taken a long blog sabbatical. But, it is time to get back at it. Let's face it being a mom is hard work and being a first-time mom is even harder. So, if baby boy goes to bed before midnight haha I'll use my precious spare time to pour a glass sit back and whine  a bit!

Mac & Cheese Showdown

Comfort food reminds me of childhood and nothing was more comforting than a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese. Once my dad even mixed mac and cheese with spaghettios, it was terrible and my siblings and I still won't let it go. Recently due to a coupon which the grocery store doubled, I purchased a box of Betty Crocker macaroni and cheese. So I decided to do a Betty vs. Kraft challenge. Let's see how they add up. Betty Can cook everything in one pot (+1) Has the ultraviolet orange color (+1) Not as cheesy tasting (-1) Took awhile for liquid to thicken up (-1) Kraft Classic taste cannot be denied (+1) Childhood memories (+1) Mac and cheese is available in a ton of flavors, shapes and some even have whole grain (+1) Missing that ultraviolet orange color (-1) So it looks like Kraft is the hands down winner. Just like the commercials used to say "I've got the blues Kraft macaroni and cheese!" But I would buy Betty again just because of the convenience...

Whip it Whip it good

Coconut whipped cream It's so good, it only requires 3 ingredients, it's vegan and has none of that artificial garbage. Yes, the can is upside down and yes it is necessary. It probably wasn't necessary to take a picture of it upside down, but it's funny so there! 1 can of full fat coconut milk, chill in fridge overnight 2 tsp sugar  1/2 tsp vanilla Put your mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 5 minutes. Open coconut milk upside down, pour out the liquid and save for another use. Scoop out the cream and add to chilled bowl. Whip with electric mixers or a Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment. Add sugar and vanilla. Continue to whip until light and fluffy. Use this like cool whip, I even used it to make a layered oreo dessert it was delish!